Friday, May 16, 2008

One day at a time

Tyler has asked me several times today to go find daddy! What am I supposed to tell him? For the most part I just keep ignoring him or changing the subject. He has been SO moody today. He had a HUGE meltdown at Walmart and several here at the house. He did have a good nap which I figured would help but it seems to have nmot made a difference. Thank goodness for Popsicles! They are such a good bribe for him. I need to work out a new time out for him. He has started hitting again and for like two months he hadn't done it. I don't know what set him off to start doing it again.

Good news is I got to talk to Cody on line right now. That was nice. I have been talking to him off and on on line since about 3 this afternoon. Even though I didn't get to hear his voice it was still nice. :) I am off for now to make some tortilla soup. People, I am telling you, if you have not tried it yet DO! I put the recipe on here a month ago or so...but seriously, it's such a good recipe. It's going to be my comfort food tonight. I promised myself I would start working out today and I am so going to put it off one more day. I am SOOOOOOOOOO tired tonight. I went to bed way too late, not wanting to get into bed alone and now I am just exhausted. Hopefully I can talk myself into getting into bed around 10:30 or so tonight. OKay, the soup is calling my name so I better go make it.

No comments: