Thursday, May 22, 2008

B O R E D

Tyler is driving me NUTS today! he asks for one thing and I give it to him and then cries because he doesn't want it. It's been a LOOOOOOOONG day and now he is refusing to nap! He has been in his room for like 40 minutes now and is still moving around and talking a little bit. Grrrr. To keep myself from going nuts I have been playing on the lap top. I was looking through some old pictures and there was this old picture of Tyler I have always like that I took at my parents house. I cropped it and made it black and white and now I love it even more! I thought I'd share it


Then I started fixing other pictures. Here are two that I cropped and messed around with a little bit. I call the first one "Pole dancing" ( he takes after his momma! haha )


No comments: