Saturday, March 7, 2009

Feeling guilty

Don't you hate when someone tags you in something or suggest you might do a survey and then you keep forgetting or are busy. I was feeling guilty so here it is:

Three's
THREE NAMES I HAVE BEEN CALLED:
1. TB (stands for ticklish butt)
2. Ghetto Booty
3. Cheese Butt .....lovely names huh?

THREE JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE:
1. janitor (best job ever!)
2. an usher at a theatre
3. teachers aid for special needs kids

PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. Cali
2. Ut
3. Tex-ass

THREE TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH:
1. American Idol
2. NCIS
3. CSI

THREE PLACES I HAVE BEEN:
1. Dr. Pepper museum
2. Colorado City ( haha )
3. Ground zero in NY.....yeah I am boring and never do anything

PEOPLE WHO E-MAIL ME REGULARLY:
1. Jim
2. Stacie
3. Sarah

THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Flaming hot Cheetos
2. big pickles
3. white chocolate

PEOPLE I THINK WILL DO THIS:
1. No clue....
2.
3.

THREE THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
1. My mom and dad coming next Saturday
2. getting to "Love" my husband again VERY soon
3. Kayla to fully develop her smile!

1 comment:

Allison said...

TMI, TMI, TMI.....AAAHHHHH!

So other than that one thing you wrote, I like knowing the rest. I especially liked that you wrote 3 foods that no one else would have thought to mention.