Monday, March 16, 2009

DATE


Cody and I got to go on a date tonight! Like, a real date! We had dinner at Logan's Stake house. Then we went to KOHL's and bought something for Kayla and for Tyler. It was fun. When we got back into town we went to the Dairy Queen drive up and the lady tells us she will be with us in a minute. About ten minutes later another car pulls up, gets mad that it is taking too long and takes off. The lady comes back and says she will be right with us and I about died! Cody wanted to leave but I still wanted ice cream and I was afraid my parents had told Tyler we were bringing home ice cream. So we waited like 2 more minutes and finally they took our order. We pull up around the building and the idiot who had taken off had actually gone around and pulled straight up to the window. We were so pissed off because their order took for ever. I wanted to ram them but Cody said no and since we were in his car it was his call. HAHA Any ways. We had a fun date and Tyler was a good boy. It was funny because he hurt himself and hadn't noticed we were gone yet and wanted me to kiss it better. HE went to look for me and when he didn't find me he asked my dad, "Where is my mommy?" He said, "She is gone and will be back later." He looked at him, blinked and said, "Will you play blocks with me!?" Nice. Glad to know he was broken up about me being gone! haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought we were the only ones who waited 10 min in the DQ line. Seriously, what are they doing?

Sandy said...

It was totally because it was grandpa....I think all grandpa's have that effect...it's sickening isn't it? lol haha
We waited like that at Sonic once...we've never been back again! There's too many teenagers in this town working the fast food places and the service really sucks!...I think I would have waited at DQ though! haha