Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Random and Personal

I am not a super private person. I will tell you what you need to know within reason. Most questions I will answer if asked. I try not to ask super personal questions to other people just because I never know who is going to be offended or not. This time, I am asking the question any ways because it's over the internet and if you get offended to bad...That sounds mean but seriously. If the question is too personal for you, then don't answer. It's as simple as that. So here it goes...

I want to know for those women and men out there who have kids, if they waited the full 6 weeks after birth to have sex? That's right I said it.

My reason for asking such a random question is because Cody and I have been shocked to find out that we seem to be the only ones who actually waited the full 6 weeks. Even my doctor at my 6 week check up asked me, "So are you guys having sex yet?" Cody and I were shocked he asked that because we figured everyone waited like they were supposed to. I told him, "We were waiting to get the OK from you first." He seemed shocked someone actually waited. Apparently my family members are too horny to wait. My brother told us him and his wife only waited like 4 weeks and now I find out my parents didn't wait either. What the heck? Okay so now I need to know who else waited or didn't wait?? Don't be shy...let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope, I didnt wait.I did wait like 4 weeks because I had stitches.I think its kind of scary the first time after having a kid so I wanted to get it over with.

Stacey said...

We didn't until 12 weeks. I was so fat and felt disgusting, so it took me that long to feel semi-pretty again. I'm open too. I thought 6-8 weeks was like, mandatory! Ouch!