Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sipping Some Joe




Tyler got a Toy Story hot chocolate pack from his Aunt Stacie and Madison for Christmas. He doesn't really do hot chocolate and I knew he would freak out if I actually heated it up like you were supposed to. I aksed Cody if he thought it would still mix in if the water wasn't hot. He answer, "Probably." So I tried it. Yeah it didn't mix in very well and I ended up scooping about half of the unmixed power out. I tasted it and it was awful. I gave it to him and he drank it with a spoon with a big smile on his face. How cute is this?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does he drink Ovaltine? Maribelle loves it. Its great warm or cold and it mixes better than Nestle chocolate. Yummy

Kade and Emily said...

Have you ever had frozen hot chocolate? It's good. It's just hot chocolate, milk, ice cubes, and if you're feeling really crazy, a candy cane. Throw it in the blender and mix it until it's smooth.