Sunday, January 17, 2010

Picture update

here is Kayla's fat lip



And here she is sitting up on the couch like a big girl eating a snack




I about had a heart attack when I looked over and she was sitting up on the couch by herself. She is turning into a little terror! Getting into everything and I swear she is determined to kill herself. Today she pulled Tyler toys sorter thing over on top of herself and then she fell back wards down the stairs into the kitchen ( its only two stairs just so you know and no one freaks out when they read that! ). Then she ALMOST fell down the stairs about 4 or 5 more times. Little stinker.

So Tyler and I did a puzzle together. A BIG FAT LIAR PUZZLE! It was seriously SO HARD. The box said, "For ages 5 and up!" Yeah RIGHT!




And her are some other pictures I have been to lazy to post. We had a McDonald's trip two Saturdays ago with Stacie and Madison. I brought out the camera because Tyler and Madison were cuddling but the second they saw the camera they did this



Silly kids. Then the camera got taken away from me and Tyler took this picture


And then Madison took this picture


This makes me laugh because it looks like he is taking a picture of himself the way his arm is ( not to mention the GIANT booger in Tyler's nose! )

Then I took this picture of Madison which I think turned out so cute



and then this random picture of Kayla



Thanks to those who responded to my blog from last night...I decided to wait a day or two to do my project BUT I am going to go with the first one with the different colors. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

No comments: