Saturday, January 16, 2010

HELP PLEASE!

So Ladies ( and any guys reading...) I need some creative advice. I am doing a project right now and I am not going to say what YET but I wanted some advice. Which one of these looks better....?




I am leaning towards the one with the color. I really wanted to finish this project tomorrow so if you read this, can you respond right away?! Thanks a head of time because I am WAY excited to get this finish and show everyone what I am doing. Really if you sew at ALL I am sure you will know exactly what I am doing any ways.

4 comments:

Fultmeyer Clan said...

I agree with you, the top one is best. Though both would look great!

Kim and Ender said...

Top fo sho. I know what you're doing. Looks cute...if you use the first one.

Allison said...

It's hard to say without knowing what you are making, but I was leaning toward the first one even before you mentioned you liked it a bit better. Though that second fabric, definitely needs to be repurposed.

Kristy Lou said...

I guess I have to be the rebel. I like the second one... but I would normally want to know what it was for before I said for sure. Because the more vibrant fabric might be better under certain circumstances.. it all depends on the purpose... but at first sight I like the second one.