Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Shutterfly Love

I love shutterfly for ordering prints. They are a little more expensive but it is for a good reason. Any other place I have ordered from mail things in paper envelopes. Shutterfly are the only ones who send their stuff in cardboard sleeves!!! They are having a special right now for people who have not used them before. Any one want something for free? I am telling you right now it's a good free thing too...Just leave me a comment and your email address cause the first three people who do will get an email from shutterfly with a free offer. Then if you decided to use the free offer, I get a credit towards my account! WOO HOO Everyone wins. So come on people...who wants something free who hasn't used shutterfly before?

2 comments:

Kristy Lou said...

heck yeah... hook me up B. You know my email already.

Kim and Ender said...

Me too. I can print some of the pics I've been wanting to give everyone from the last visit.