Thursday, September 30, 2010

Conference Weekend

So what are YOU doing for conference weekend my Mormon peeps?  WE are driving to UTAH!  YEAH!  So excited.  Well....I am NOT excited to DRIVE there with two babies....BUT I AM excited to GET to Utah!  Seriously, I can't wait.  So I will not be needing these but thought I would pass it along to those who have kids who will be watching conference   Go http://www.somewhatsimple.com/2010/03/general-conference-packets.html and print out the conference packet she made for kids to fill out and color during conference.  It is really cute and I great way for kids to pay attention while coloring and having fun!

If you are in Utah, hopefully I will get to see you.  I may also be making a California trip for those in that area too.  Let me know if you want to see me and my rug rats.


Also so I don't forget to write this down on something other then face book, Tyler said something last week that about knocked the wind out of me.  He wanted me to put something away for him.  I had JUST sat down and it was NOT something that needed to be done right then and there.  I told him I would do it when I get up again.  He got mad and said, "Do it now mom."  I looked over at him sitting on the couch looking all innocent and then he added, "Do it no mom, I command you!"  He even pointed when he did it.  My mouth literately drop open!  He knew he was in big trouble and finally a couple of hours later I got him to tell me where he had heard that.  It was from a show I never thought would be a problem.  The Backyardigans.  It was the Tale of the Mighty Knights episode and the king "commands" someone to do something.  BOOOOOOOOOOO    Man my boy is a feisty one.

No comments: