Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Zoo

My mom makes fun of me because she says I go to the zoo a lot. WELL, it's another zoo post guys but I have WAY cute pictures. :) I have been trying REALLY hard to figure out how to use my camera the right way. You know...actually taking my camera off of auto. ( shhhhhh don't tell anyone! ) The results today were half and half. Either really good lighting and a great picture, or too dark or way blurry. You win some, you loose some.

My kids being butterflies

trying to get a picture of the two of them together is impossible!!!


So I SWEAR every time I sit down and am excited to write a blog or post pictures or something along those lines my INTERNET OR BLOGGER FREAKS OUT! Booooooooooo I will finish this post tomorrow. Cross your fingers for me.

1 comment:

Kim and Ender said...

I can't believe how big Kayla is getting. What a cutie! I love Tyty's smile in the first sib picture and his face in the last one is hilarious. I can't wait to see them both.