Thursday, October 7, 2010

Papa and Nana

We left friday for our LONG drive to Utah and it wasn't so bad.  The kids did MUCH better then I expected.  They didn't really sleep in the car at all but they were being really good through out the LONG day of driving.  The first night of driving Kayla had fallen asleep and then Cody hit a huge bumped and it woke her up.  She was still half asleep and the Wonder Pets were on her DVD player at the time.  She kind of looked up at it and they were just about to yell, "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"  and Kayla, half asleep, lifted up her head and yelled "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE".  It was hilarious.  This trip has turned her into a Nick Jr couch potato.  :)

We got to Papa and Nana's house at about 1 in the morning.  The kids were asleep and exhausted.  Not to mention Cody and I were exhausted from all the driving.  We all slept GREAT that night.  The next day we got up and Papa made us all breakfast.  Then we all showered and took baths and got ready to go for a drive to look at and take pictures of the yellow leaves.  It was gorgeous!  Check out my cute kids

 
I also got some classic pictures of Tyler pouting because he does so quiet a lot. 



And here are a couple more of Kayla. 



We took some family pictures too.  It is funny to me how I can see myself in the mirror and think a shirt is flattering on me, and then SEE pictures of me in it and think, "Oh gross!"  HA  This was one of those moments.




Thanks to Mom and Dad for taking pictures of us for me.  And here are a couple of the boys...


For some reason the photo uploader won't let me load any pictures that are up and down today....stupid blogger.  SO I will post again later with all the up and down pictures and hope it works. 

Any ways...we had fun and I took like 300 pictures of JUST the leaves.  I will spare you and just post a couple and the rest over at my photography blog


It amazes me how blue the sky is here!  Isn't it gorgeous. 

No comments: