Friday, October 22, 2010

The Mother of the Year Award...

Was given to me from my boy yesterday...well maybe it should be called Mother of the Hour! That is probably more fitting. And what great thing did I do to deserve this honor? I let him play in the rain puddles and splash in the mud. Then I let him take a bubble bath and all while he was supposed to be taking naps. He had so much fun and I of course took pictures. It was GORGEOUS outside. I love visiting here!!!












Why do I seem to be the ONLY one who can NOT get my pictures to turn the right way on blogger!!!!! I can NOT get them to stay the way they are suppose to. It is getting REALLY annoying. I can NOT figure out a way to fix them. If someone knows how, PLEASE let me know because I have tried everything.

Any ways. Tyler had a great time and I got to be a good mommy for the afternoon. Now we are off to go spend the weekend with Daddy in Barstow California! WOO HOO That means I get to eat at Tommy's and I can't freaking wait!

3 comments:

Kristy Lou said...

Have fun, and I am jealous about Tommy's.

Fultmeyer Clan said...

Beautiful shots!

Kade and Emily said...

Naps?? Who needs naps when there are rain puddles to be played in???