Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sewing projects

Here are pictures to go along with the last post


Kayla and Uncle Kurt playing




Here is the pillow case dress. I made SEVERAL mistakes. I didn't think the holes for her arms were big enough so I made them bigger resulting in them being gigantic! Oh well....for it being my first thing ever, I was somewhat happy and I didn't break my sewing machine or anything like that.



Here is a tie I am making Tyler. I made it from this skirt I bought at the thrift store to cut up and just use the fabric...






Here is the first mistake I made on my apron that I caught before I sewed it down! Thank goodness...

Here is the finished project






SO...here is a preview of my other apron I started but have not finished yet



Here is the other cool thing I got at the thrift store to cut up...

It's a sheet and I want to make some matching dresses for Kayla and my niece Bradlie

Here is a picture of the owl eye glass case I made

So glad I made it for ME since Tyler keeps stealing it and playing with it...

Okay more up dating at nap time. We are off to story time in an hour. I better get ready

2 comments:

Stacey said...

GOOD JOB on the ruffle! Seriously! Isn't sewing so addicting?

Kim and Ender said...

Super cute stuff. I can't wait until I can start sewing.