Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Little of This and That

I have lots of pictures that don't have a story behind them but are cute and I wanted to post. I am just going to post them and write as I go along. I don't have dates or tons of details. This is what happens when you try and do too many things at once!







We were at our friends house and they like eating organic. Sarah had just gotten some fruit snack sticks and wanted to share them with the kids. I decided to give one to Kayla. She loved it but she was COVERED in sticky stuff. After we hung out for a while we went to lunch. It was a good day. I loved this little outfit on Kayla.





Another random event. Hanging out with Daddy. I love the one of Ty peeking over the lap top. He was playing peek-a-boo with me and I loved the way his eyes turned out in the picture. Then there is the stare down picture of him and daddy. They were having some fun!






Next is Kayla's skull PJ's. Aren't they cute?! Still WAY too big on her though so I took them off after taking some pictures. I am bitter because the last one of her legs is supposed to go horizontal but stupid blogger keeps turning it the other way. Grrrrrrrrr



Kayla's first time in a swing! She LOVED it...too bad she couldn't really see out the top and the buckle was basically in her mouth! haha



Chewing on her monkey keys



Mommy and Kayla at the playground



I JUST took this about 2 days ago. What a sweetie pie she is when she is sleeping. I LOVE this picture!



Mommy and Kayla comparing feet. Her little shoes are SOOOOOOOOOOO small and are STILL too big on her. She basically pulls them off and chews on them. haha



Eating her first Popsicle

Last but not least a couple of pictures of my kids playing on the bed together







Hopefully my next blog will be pictures from our Zoo trip from last week. We got some GREAT pictures then.

No comments: