Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Not smart enough


Apparently I am not smart enough to figure out how to put video clips on here. We took a cute one of Tyler playing in the sprinklers on Monday. I tried to upload it on here and it wouldn't work! SO I will just leave a link for photobucket and you can watch it on there if you are interested. I will add some pictures though.

So last night we got back from Walmart around 7 and it was not raining but it was getting close. At 8 we were about to put Tyler to bed and I heard the rain out side. It was pouring! I start brushing Tyler's teeth and the tornado sirens started going off! Cody and I just kind of looked at each other. It got pretty crazy. There was hail and lots of rain. Then it died down and we went to bed around 10:30. By 11:30 it started up again and the wind, hail, thunder and lightening was so bad! I couldn't sleep for at least an hour or two. Thank goodness Tyler didn't have a nap and was exhausted because he slept through it all! Thank goodness. Anyways. Cody got his pilots license in the mail today and was SO excited. I am excited for him! Okay, enjoy the pictures and I'll try to get a link on here for photobucket!




No comments: