Saturday, September 10, 2011

Dino's

A couple of months ago we went to Utah and got to hang out with Papa and Nana.  They took us to see the dinosaur tracks in St. George.  I have always wanted to take Tyler to go see them.  He LOVES dinosaur's.  Especially since the TV show Dino Dan started.  He absolutely loved that show when it first came on.  We have been sad that they never made new episodes.  It was really hard to get good pictures in the exhibit.  They were either blurry or dark.  Here's what we got.




The next picture cracks me up!  Tyler was so excited that he couldn't stop moving. I LOVE how you can see the huge smile on his face even though it is so blurry.


I asked him to stand still for the next one and this is what I got.


HAHAHA


Then we went to McDonald's and then drove back to Cedar City.  Kayla knocked out in the car and mommy took pictures out of the window because the sky was just so darn pretty I couldn't resist!




It was a nice visit!

No comments: