Monday, September 21, 2009

We had a first!

Saturday we had a first! I went to get Kayla from her crib in the morning and she was sitting up in the middle of her bed! My life has now changed! Oh and she started crawling about Monday or Tuesday. She is becoming quite the handful. It should make 3 hours on an air plane with her and Tyler by myself REALLY fun in November! Totally worth it though.

SO I made Kayla an stuffed owl to play with and I LOVE it. Too bad she has taken to it yet the way I have. Daddy plays with it more then she does but hopefully some day she will love it. I will post pictures later. I have a busy week a head of me so excuse me if I don't blog again until this weekend. We'll see though...

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I love how you're a crafter! I remember Maximus' first time sitting up and I cried. It's so cute.