Friday, September 4, 2009

I Knew it...

I celebrated TOO early! The first of the month came and went and my neighbor moved! BUT the wrong neighbor. The old man who was quiet and friendly moved so who knows who is moving in there and are white trash STD neighbor couldn't find another place to move so she decided to stay. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I want to scream. Any ways. I am praying she can't make the payment and gets kicked out soon! I bet it will never happen though but a girl can dream can't she.

We are heading to San Antonio to hang out with Cody's brother Lee and his family. Tyler is excited and so am I because we are staying in a hotel on the Riverwalk! Yeah! Can't wait to post pictures on Monday!

1 comment:

Kade and Emily said...

K-here's the link to the owl bag. (see your comments a few posts down)

http://awednesdayafternoon.blogspot.com/2009/06/oversized-owl-bag-tutorial.html

I think it is so cute. I'm not an owl fanatic, and I thought about making it for myself.