Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tyler Texas

About a month ago we drove out to Tyler Texas to visit Cody's best friend from Utah. Him and his wife just adopted a little girl who is so sweet. The boys went golfing and the kids and mommies went to McDonald's and Tyler ate all 4 of his chicken nuggets. If you know my kid well you know what a miracle is! Usually he eats two...if I'm lucky! So I was THRILLED he ate all 4. Then we did some shopping and then just hung out. When the boys got back from golfing we goofed off and then went to dinner. After dinner we drove over to a farm. Someone who Tyler and Angela go to church with has a pretty farm with a huge pond and they let people come over whenever they like and fish and what not. SO we went down there and had a photo shoot. I love how a lot of the pictures came out. I am going to post a few of my favorites here and then a bunch more I am going to post on my photoblog since I have one now. How fun is that! So if you want to see more of the pictures head over there later on today or tomorrow. I got me a teething fussy girl today and a mommy who can NOT find the oral gel. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR


















the rest of these pictures are mostly Kayla because Tyler was entirely too busy to stop and let mommy take his picture.








No comments: