Friday, March 28, 2008

Blues Clues




Its another Blues Clues day at our house. Tylelr LOVES this show and usually requests it ALL day long. I try and put something else on and 5 minutes into it he turns around and says, "Blues Clues" and does the little hand movements! Sometimes I find this funny and sometimes I get annoyed. :) But yesterday evening while I was playing on line and making dinner, he was watching an episode where they use a card board box and make all sorts of cool things with it. So Tyler had his box and was carrying it all over the living room climbing inside of it. I took some pictures. I like the one where you can see Steve on the TV doing the same thing Tyler is. Yup, he definitely takes after momma in the acting department! haha I like the last picture too because him and Steve are both writing in their note books! :)

3 comments:

Pure Images said...

That is soooo adorable. Brielle likes the episodes of Blue's Clues where they make the alphabet train. I have watched that a million times. haha. 'Another blues clues day... today!'

Allison said...

Cute Blog Katie. Did you take that picture in the title bar?

Roundy Clan said...

I did take that picture! Some wild flowers near our house.