Thursday, December 10, 2009



We had some snow! It was so fun. Tyler was making me laugh because he didn't realize snow was going to be cold! haha He wanted to play in it SO bad but didn't understand why his pants were wet and so forth. We got some good pictures.






I tried to get a cute picture of the two kids in the snow....yeah it didn't happen. Kayla got really cold and then just started screaming. But I did get this one which makes me laugh every time I look at it! I love the look on Kayla's face!



This one turned out cute and ALMOST made it on the Christmas card.



This collage of Tyler makes me smile. I love the progression of excitement to, "Holy cow it's cold!" Sorry I am still be so slow to post stuff but I will try and get some small blogs like this up as I go throughout the next couple of days.

1 comment:

Pure Images said...

I want snow!! That is awesome!!