Friday, December 11, 2009

Getting Some Air

I have so many pictures from Utah that aren't shrunk yet so every time I go to write a blog I remember I only have half the pictures shrunk and say forget it. Today I am just going to write one and leave out some pictures for now. My parents have a trampoline in the back yard. The kids LOVE it. For the most part the grown ups do to because the kids get worn out quick. Any ways. I got a LOT of pictures on the trampoline this trip. Here are the ones I got shrunk. Lots of Tyler, Bradlie ( my brothers girl ) and Kayla. Kayla LOVED the trampoline. In fact, she actually tried to jump on it when you would stand her up. It was way cute.






Ain't she a cutie pie! Check out when she got upset at someone and started crying



Check out those big tears. I love her mom smiling about it. So cute. Here are some more of Bradlie jumping







Here is Tyler getting some air



and here are some family group pictures on the trampoline






grandparents with all the grandkids.




Here are the kids with their kids!


Thats all for today folks! Hopefully I can get more up later

No comments: