Friday, February 29, 2008

Oh my goodness...

Tyler did the funniest thing last night while he was taking a bath. It was one of those moments where you think, "Thank goodness no one was watching" but then turn around and tell everyone any ways because it was so funny. It gets close to Tyler's bed time so I unplug the tub so the water starts to drain. We usually do this instead of just getting him out with the water still full because he gets upset and wants to stay in the tub to play. He was playing with an alligator and making roar and do all these things in the water. The water starts to drain and as it does it covers less and less of his body. It is always colder in the bath room then it is in the rest of the house because we have no heat vent in there and our house has no insulation. The water gets just below his "man parts" so the tip was sticking out in the cold. Tyler starts peeing and is fascinated by this. He actually takes the alligator in his hand, places it in the pee stream and says, "Drink!" I immediately pushed his hand away and said, "No, let's not do that." Then I just lose it. Oh my goodness I laughed so hard I cried. Then Cody called 10 minutes or so later to say goodnight to Tyler and I told him and we just laughed. Man kids do the funniest stuff some times!

Another story really quick. He loves yogurt. He eats it every day for breakfast and then occasionally will ask to eat it later on in the day as well. Two days ago I was talking to my mom on the phone and he ask for Diego yogurt so I gave him some. He was in the living room at his little Elmo table eating away and I was in the kitchen talking on the phone and putting away clean dishes. I decided to check on Tyler and he is sitting at his table with yogurt all over the floor and his boots! I kind of giggle to myself and as I get closer I notice it looks kind of rubbed in. When he spilled yogurt I usually just get a baby wipe to clean it up. He had gotten out a baby wipe "cleaned" it and then put the wipe back in the baby wipe container! haha Good times. At least he tried.

No comments: