Sunday, February 24, 2008

Apples and Peanut butter


Tyler is one of the pickiest eaters ever!!! For those who know me well are probably laughing because I too am a picky eater. Not as bad as him, TRUST ME! He still eats baby food! No joke. He does not like anything new. I finally got him to eat peanut butter a few months ago and now he LOVES it! He will eat peanut butter off of a spoon he loves it so much. The other day I decided I was going to put some on a cut up apple for him because he will kind of sort of eat apples...but not really! haha ABout ten minutes after I gave him the apples he brought me him plate back and said "No no no." I look down and there were the apples, licked clean! I love kids

2 comments:

Pure Images said...

Isn't it Jared that eats peanut butter off of a spoon? To funny!! Tyler is a smart kid! Apples are gross mom!

kailiaelf said...

Ethan loves apples! But we haven't tried peanut butter yet. Maybe we should...cute story.