Thursday, December 9, 2010

Birthdays

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I have been meaning to write and guess what?  I have been failing miserably.  But I have good reasons.  First we are back in Texas.  Yeeehaw!  BUT it isn't for too long because Cody gpt a new job and we are going to be moving in a couple of weeks to California.  We are STRESSED and BUSY!  But we have had TWO birthdays.  Tyler turned 5 on December 1st.  We had a Chuck-e-cheese party and it was lots of fun.  Then Cody turned 29 yesterday.  The night before we found his first gray hair...that didn't help!  haha  Cody is always depressed about getting older, I could careless.  Who cares how old we are?!

Any ways.  I have lots of pictures and stories to post and I think once we get settled down in California I will go posting crazy and try and get them all up.  In the mean time I have a talk to write for church, a sunday school lesson to prepare, a yard sale to organize, a couple of photography sessions coming up to take and then edit and then that whole PACKING UP AND MOVING THING!  Sheesh   

Oh and don't forget Christmas.  BOOOOOOO too much to do. I am hoping I live through it

No comments: