Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tooth Fairy

Tyler lost his first tooth a little over a week ago.  I was shocked.  He JUST turned 5 people.  Then Sunday night he lost another one.  While Nana was here for Christmas she told him that when he loses another tooth she should sell his tooth to HER instead of the tooth fairy because she would have given him more.  So we called up Nana Sunday night ( after much deliberation about WHO to sell his tooth too...)  and she offered him 8 quarters.  The tooth fairy only gives him 4!  Well, my handsome little guy had watched American Pickers with us that afternoon after his nap and he came back at Nana with a counter offer.  "TEN"  I started laughing because I thought it was pretty funny of him to up her offer.  She accepted and she gets a tooth.  He gets 10 quarters.  That's my boy!!!

1 comment:

Kristy Lou said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Jon and I watch that show sometimes too, but that is freakin' funny!!