Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Don't Judge

So i took this picture of Kayla yesterday and it CRACKS me up!



What happened was we went to Sonic and I had to pee really bad when we got back so I put her on the chair with some french fries so she didn't follow me in there because she loves to turn the water on in the tub! I came back and saw this and it just made me laugh! I love that her skirt is flipped up too! haha BUT just so you know I didn't feed my kid just french fries for lunch I took this picture 5 minutes later



Also I took this picture of Kayla on Monday.



I happened to catch her eyes open in the picture but in real life she would close her eyes when she did it. In this picture she reminds me of a mixture of my niece Bradlie and my sister Kristy. No clue why, she just does.

2 comments:

Kristy Lou said...

Cause her eyes are small like mine in this pic??

Kade and Emily said...

Do you ever feel sorry for the second child? Maryn had such a good start at life. Ailee....we'll, she's still alive.