Sunday, July 25, 2010

LIES, All Lies

I know I said I was gonna start trying harder to post a LEAST once a week. In my defense I DID try and couple of times and blogger was giving me serious issues. Then, my in laws came and stayed almost a whole week with us and I didn't really blog much while they were here. We were busy shopping and having fun. I know Tyler had fun because he balled when they left. They took him and Madison to chuck-e-cheese, McDonald's and then the movies one day! Tyler slept great that night but woke up bright and early the next day ready for more "fun". I took Tyler, Madison and Kayla to story time at the library and then to get lunch with Aunt Stacie while the other grown ups painted and decorated Kurt's house. Holy cow were Tyler and Madison both cranky! Especially Tyler. He had two pretty big fits were I just wanted to take him out of the car and leave him on the side of the road....I didn't so don't worry. ;)

All in all, we have had some fun times recently. Today we went and picked Cody up from the air port. He was supposed to fly into Killeen which is an hour away and instead he missed his connecting flight and ended up going to Austin instead which is more of a 2 hour drive. Then we had lunch at Jimmy John's which is so wonderful and then over to Ross to buy some clothes. This is exciting for me to say...I lost enough weight that all of my shorts and Capri were too big and falling off of me! YEAH! I did not however, lose enough weight to go down a dress size! BOOOOOOOOOOOO So basically I had to find another pair of shorts/Capri that fit me right. I found ONE pair at Ross that fit. I am proud however to say there was one pair that was a size 14 that actually fit me. I could button them and everything they just looked retarded on me. haha I settled for the first pair I had tried on even though they had the retarded faded sections on the front and backs of the legs. I settled because they looked hot on me! haha

We got back on the road and headed for home and got stuck in HORRIBLE traffic. Like California, down town LA traffic. It was awful. Tyler was asking us every 5 minutes if we were there yet and Kayla was crying off and on until I gave her one of her phones and she talked on it for quite a while. Then we stopepd and had dinner at Chili's. MMMMMMMMMMMMM

Sorry this post is kind of random and boring but I AM posting. ON to some pictures...

This is Kayla hanging onto the fridge like she hasn't eaten in days. She does this two or three times a day too. It's pretty funny because she is usually crying too. There is a reason why we call her our little fatty!




Here is one of Kayla playing hide and seek



Tyler with my boots on ( very proud of himself for this by the way )




Tyler and Madison with their Primary teacher at her baby shower




After the baby shower on Saturday I took the opportunity to try and do a impromptu photo shoot with the kids out side of the church. I got some darling ones of Kayla






And some not so good ones of Tyler




And a really cute one of Madison



And last week before Papa and Nana came we went to the play ground AFTER dinner hoping it would have cooled off a little. Check out the red faces and you can see how "cool" it was at 7:30 pm



And lastly a very random one of Kayla with a hat on Aunt Kimmie bought for Tyler two years ago.



SORRY AUNT KIMMIE! Mommy is a dummy and accidently dried the hat even though she KNEW it wasn't supposed to be and kind of killed it. But as you can see Kayla demonstrating in the picture, it can still serve it's purpose...it just looks a little sad in person. OPPS!

And that is it for today. I have other stories and pictures from events from this month that I will TRY to get to before next month starts which is SOON. Can y'all believe it is almost AUGUST!?!?! Where did the summer go?

No comments: