Friday, July 30, 2010

18 MONTHS

My BABY girl turn 18 months old yesterday! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I can't believe how fast it went. I think it went even faster then Tyler's first 18 months. I decided to take some pictures to document how she is at this age.



That is not a phone. It is actually a flip video recorder. She thinks everything is a phone and holds it up to her ears and talks on it.



she LOVES her snuggies! She has 4 of them now and sleeps with all 4 of them ALL the time. Sometimes I will hear her crying in her room when she is awake and playing. I will go in to check on her and she will have her arm in her crib, yanking on one of her snuggies trying to get it out and it will be stuck. It makes me laugh every time.

I can't believe how long her hair is. I swear it grows an inch a month AT LEAST.

Kayla says NO a thousand times a day! I have a video clip of her reading to Madison and she says no every other word.

I was gonna upload the video clip but I can't seem to find it right now so onto video clip number two! About a month ago we realized Kayla could count all the way to TEN all by herself! In this video clip she loses focus a couple of times and needs help but I swear she can do it on her own.

No comments: