Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Park Fun!

I took my kids to the play ground today! It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful out side. I brought my camera and I am SO happy I did. I went picture crazy and I wanted to share them with you. I have about 30 or so pictures I shrunk to post so I will only post some here and then the rest on my photography web site HERE







It was SUCH a wonderful evening. We were there for about an hour and a half or so. The weather was perfect. It wasn't hot, it wasn't cold and there was a wonderful breeze the whole time we were there. There was also a rainbow that you could barely make out but of course ME, I could see the whole thing and tried to get a picture of it. See if you can make it out.



I know I am a dork but it was awesome. Such a good day with an even better evening. I think an hour or two out side is the best way to get out of a rut! This also happened right after I won mother of the year AGAIN! Poor Kayla has been getting into everything and she is so fast sometimes I BARELY get her before she hurts herself. WELL, today she was quicker then me. She was right by my lap top ( which was on a TV tray...I know, I know...that was a stupid place to have it ) and she was walking out of her pants, lost her balance, grabbed the lap top cord and pulled it on top of her face! It was awful. She cried for about 10 minutes straight. She has two bumps. That is what the huge red mark is on her face in these pictures. At least she was a very smily girl at the play ground and seemed fine. Okay. If you want to see the rest of the pictures ( which I highly recommend haha ) go check out my photography blog. Here's hoping for a great day again tomorrow!

No comments: