Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Well

I suck!  How horrible have I been at blogging lately.  I can tell you the reason...once I got my mac it seemed so much harder for me to shrink pictures.  I don't know if y'all know this about me or not BUT I like pictures.  I hate blogging without pictures and so for me it has been a constant struggle to get pictures shrunk so I can blog about them.

I am going to try EXTRA hard in the next couple of months to blog at LEAST once a week.  YOu heard me....don't hold your breath or anything but that is what I am planning.

I have missed lots of things I still wish to blog about and WILL still blog about.  So at thew beginning of the post if it is from a past event I will be sure to let you know.

Just so this post is not void of pictures here you go


We made it up to Alton in July for the 4th of July weekend.  We had lots of fun and I got to take some great pictures.  This is one of the many things I need to blog about.  So for now, just know it's coming.  Also, I FINALLY updated all of our outdated stuff on here.  Our profile, our pictures on the side.  Man it took me long enough.  And now I must go back to cleaning my house.  We are having the missionaries over for dinner and I need to get more of my house picked up and then start working on making the dinner.

See y'all next week....I swear!

1 comment:

Allison said...

LOVE Alton. Have some extra fun for us will ya.