Thursday, August 26, 2010

Girly Girl

My girl hasn't been much of a girly girl. All of the sudden she has been getting more into girly things...especially if mom says, "OHHHH PREEETY!" She REALLY likes that. My friend asked me to make a tutu for her to give one of her friends daughters. I got out the one I made Kayla when she was a baby to look at it and she saw it and got all excited. I put it on over her PJ's and she was SO excited. Then I gave her some Peanut Butter on a spoon and she was LOVING life!






Kayla and I have been having fun with my camera! Too bad it is SO hard to get good pictures in my house because it is SO dark. We played on the bed. She is SO funny because she will lay down an pretend to be asleep by snoring. She doesn't actually close her eyes, just snores!






Can you believe all of that hair! I swear it grows an inch a week! She loves playing peek-a-boo too!




I love this picture and I so wish it wasn't so grainy!



Where is Tyler when all this is going on? Apparently he is trying on my shoes!



"Mom, do these shoes make my butt look big?"



"Nope Tyler! That huge pull up does!" He NEVER wears these shorts but I made him where them because our air conditioner was having issues and I didn't want him to get hot at night. HAHA

And now for the BEST sibling picture I could get of the two of them



Pathetic, I know. And I call myself a photographer!

One more dose of Kayla sucking her thumb looking so cute.




This is one of her favorite spots in the house!

3 comments:

Kim and Ender said...

Kayla looks like such a little girl now and Tyler looks super grown up too. Man he's got quite the shoe fetish.

Kristy Lou said...

I think maybe the title should have been Girly Kids, since Tyler is wearing heels. :)

Ashley Sisk said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog - looks like your kids are having a great time. Your daughter with the tutu and spoon...now that's adorable.