Thursday, November 5, 2009

Trunk or Treat

We had a trunk or treat at our church on Wednesday. There were tons of people there which was totally surprising! It's sad when more people show up to an activity then to church on Sunday! Regardless, I have pictures. My camera was not liking the fact that it was not dark but not light out side so a lot of my pictures didn't turn out great which really saddened me. It was GORGEOUS out side! It even sprinkled off and on a couple of times but the sky was beautiful! It was my kind of night. It was funny because I ran to the car and got a blanket for Kayla so she wouldn't get wet and ended up using it to shield my CAMERA instead of my BABY! How sad is that! haha





I wanted to get a picture of Kayla and Tyler. When I called for Tyler all his friends followed and wanted to be in the picture too! haha So we got this




I of course couldn't get all of them looking at the camera and smiling all at once but these two shots were the closes I got! haha

Did I end up getting one of Kayla and Tyler you ask? Why yes...



Unfortunately, this is what I got! haha And this WAS the best one. I did get a couple of Tyler by himself. That took some serious convincing. There was just too much going on for him to stand still for 2 minutes.





And here is Kayla by herself





And here is Madison by herself





ANd lastly, they had games and things for the kids. One of the games they had was where they had to eat a doughnut on a string without using their hands. We thought it approperiate to have my sunbeams do it together. HAHA And of COURSE they used chocolate doughnuts! It was hysterical because Tyler kept pointing at Madison and laughing saying, "Madison has chocolate on her face! That's silly!" And it was ALLLLLL over his face. We kept telling him he had it on his face too but he didn't believe us until we showed him a picture I had taken! haha Silly kids. Here are pictures of that


















Happy day! After this we got to pick up daddy from the air port. We got home late and the kids crashed. So did mommy and daddy. It's always nice to bring daddy home!

No comments: